The Sombrero represents family, friends, strangers united by one hat. To all who participate, thank you. For all who don't, well...you are probably wishin' you would've. It is all for fun and to see where the next adventure will be. Remember...."Don't squat on your spurs".

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Night out

Sombrero seems to be meeting alot of nice folks with pins. Good looking chap, very distinguished. Remember, hats can stay on at the counter; they must come off at the table. Sombrero had a great time tonight at Village Inn....

2 comments:

Jill said...

no way, Village Inn???:) I have to know what do you say and what was his reaction? I love this new blog...it's like "Where in the City is the Sombrero".

Jenny said...

Ok - just peed in my pants. I dont know if I was laughing so hard at sombrero or you with a village inn worker. I can only imagine what you said!