The Sombrero represents family, friends, strangers united by one hat. To all who participate, thank you. For all who don't, well...you are probably wishin' you would've. It is all for fun and to see where the next adventure will be. Remember...."Don't squat on your spurs".

Friday, August 15, 2008

Coffee House Cowgirl

Our first adventure on the road with Sombrero. I think it looks good. It accentuates the black and green really nice. Phooey on regular hats with all those pins. That ain't got nothin' on Sombrero...cowboy quote, "Cowboy coffee ain't safe drinkin'!"

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!! I wasn't kidding about the blog, I knew it be an instant success! Oh my word...do you know how much fun you are going to have with this?
You all are sooo AWESOME!!

Aunt Sheri
Snuggley Heating Pad

Jill said...

Can't wait for the sombrero to visit Miami!! I love your new blog...I have it linked to mine.

Tami said...

Thanks for the encouragement!!! It is sad when I get excited to blog about a hat and even more excited to read the comments!!

Unknown said...

hey bib mamma. i am dying laughing here. cracking me up. and ohhhhhh, i see you went to COFFEE MECCA. did you get your $2 afternoon cup?

Unknown said...

oops i meant biG mamma. and i don't think i can edit it. shoot. wait, can "shoot" be a cowboy quote?