The Sombrero represents family, friends, strangers united by one hat. To all who participate, thank you. For all who don't, well...you are probably wishin' you would've. It is all for fun and to see where the next adventure will be. Remember...."Don't squat on your spurs".

Monday, October 6, 2008

Hola from South Florida


Hola!! I am just trying to learn the language here, my southern drawl sticks out like a sore thumb. I have had nothing but R&R for the last week. Enjoying the Miami sun, lounging by the pool and trying to learn the lay of the land. Should be heading to the heart of the city before long until then...hasta la vista!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hola back to you Sombrero!!!! Wow, sunbathing? You need to get on some stranger's heads!! Jill, then I can ask you how you asked the people to wear a strange hat!! Very nice. I love the background!! Looks great......