The Sombrero represents family, friends, strangers united by one hat. To all who participate, thank you. For all who don't, well...you are probably wishin' you would've. It is all for fun and to see where the next adventure will be. Remember...."Don't squat on your spurs".

Friday, October 24, 2008

Dinner and Shopping

Sorry for the delay in postings but things here in South Florida are a little bit slow paced. Or maybe it is just my host family and that is their excuse! I had the pleasure of eating out at a fine dining restaurant....I guess this is their idea of fine dining! As you can see though, our shopping trip to IKEA excited everyone...especially Trent...I think it may be his favorite store!

2 comments:

Tami said...

That is so funny, Trent!!! Great pose, it was soooo worth it....

Jill said...

Trent LOVES Sombrero...I have the camera and he gets to pose!